Enkele voorbeelden van microbiologische webinars op Internet. Op Youtube zijn er honderden te vinden:
Rebecca L. Buxton, MS, MT (ASCP),University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 24:56 Webinar Objectives:
- Locate and Navigate the MicrobeLibrary web site and the ASM Curriculum Guidelines
- Describe the contents of the four ML collections
- Explain some novel uses of images and animations
- Seek to use Bloom’s Taxonomy and other resources to construct valuable assessment questions
- Contribute to MicrobeLibrary!
- Explore Other ASM Resources and Activities
- van LaMotteCompany
This webinar provides a review of water sampling methods and subsequent analysis for water operators, field sample technicians, ..
- van Bioquell
Dr. Jon Otter joins us for a 30 minute webinar covering an update on Ebola in West Africa, discussing the current challenges, and
Have you ever wondered why mozzarella bubbling and stretching between pizza slices is so different from the earthy flavors of ...
Speaker: David Chang (momofuku) November 14, 2011
- van NIZOfoodresearch
In this webinar we will present state-of-the-art tools and approaches that allow for tailor-made implementation of QMRA in food
PLEASE NOTE: This is a preview of the webinar. To view the full webinar please go to http://br-w.co/V8Epot Business Review ..
This webinar took place on February 4, 2014 Presenters: Sandra Diaz Lopez and Irene Hanning-Jarquin, University of Tennessee ..
- van EMDMilliporePS
Sterile filtration is commonly employed for microbial removal and plays a pivotal role in assuring final product sterility. Where ...